We offer Gas, Water/Sewer and Trash Disposal to the citizens of Moss Point and The Escatawpa Utility District. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of service to our citizens and customers.
Meter Reading & Billing:
The City is divided into four cycles for meter reading and billings.
- Cycle One is read the 1st week of the month and billed the 2nd week
- Cycle One Account numbers begin with 02 through 19 and 91
- Cycle Two is read the 2nd week of the month and billed the 3rd week
- Cycle Two Account numbers begin with 20 through 62
- Cycle Three is read the 4th week of the month and billed the 1st week
- Cycle Three Account numbers begin with 63 through 78
- Cycle Four is read the 3rd week of the month and billed the 4th week
- Cycle Four Account numbers being with 80 through 93
- Customers may elect to pay their bills with check and/or money order by mail or in person at City Hall.
- There is a bill payment drop box available near City Hall.
- Customer may elect pay at Merchant & Marine Bank whereby a local agreement has been formed.
- Check by phone or EFT: Those customers who do not have access to the internet or do not want to use a credit card may pay over the phone via a “onetime” electronic check. With their authorization M&M Bank will create and electronic transaction from the customer’s bank account to the City’s account. The customer will be assessed a $3.95 charge by the bank for this service.
- Direct payment plan: This option allows customers to set up automatic withdrawals from their bank account each month to pay their utility bill. Customers complete simple paperwork to begin the drafting. Each month, their utility bill will state that the payment is in the form of a “Bank Draft. “ The City will be charge $1.00 transaction and may opt to opt to absorb this cost.