How do I report a crime or accident?
f it is an emergency dial 911 and you will get help right away. If it is not an emergency, please call 228-475-1711 and inform the dispatcher that you need to report an incident, accident or crime. The dispatcher will dispatch an officer to meet with you.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime or accident?
2. How do I sign charges on someone?
3. How can I obtain a copy of a report?
4. I need my fingerprints taken as part of an employment process, will the Moss Point Police Department fingerprint me?
5. How much do reports cost?
6. How do I file a complaint on a Police employee?