How do I sign charges on someone?
You start by filing a police report. The crime / incident must have occurred within the city limits of Moss Point. Once a report is completed the court clerk or designee will type an affidavit regarding the specific charges.

Once the affidavit is filed it will then be reviewed by the Municipal Court Judge who will determine if a warrant will be issued. After the warrant is issued an arrest is made you will receive a subpoena to appear in court to testify. There is no fee to file charges.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime or accident?
2. How do I sign charges on someone?
3. How can I obtain a copy of a report?
4. I need my fingerprints taken as part of an employment process, will the Moss Point Police Department fingerprint me?
5. How much do reports cost?
6. How do I file a complaint on a Police employee?