How do I file a complaint on a Police employee?

Initial complaints may be reported to any on duty patrol supervisor. If you feel the supervisor was not able to assist you properly you may contact the Deputy Chief of Police directly at 474-4088. The Deputy Chief’s office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.

Complaints may be initially received verbally, in writing, in person, by telephone, by mail or by electronic means. The supervisor will give you a citizen complaint form with no questions asked where you may either fill it out at the police station or take it with you.

Once the police department receives your complaint it will be evaluated and assigned to an investigator if warranted.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime or accident?
2. How do I sign charges on someone?
3. How can I obtain a copy of a report?
4. I need my fingerprints taken as part of an employment process, will the Moss Point Police Department fingerprint me?
5. How much do reports cost?
6. How do I file a complaint on a Police employee?